Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday #1


I have been meaning to do this for so long, probably about a year now. Well now it's time. Here is my first Shadow Shot Sunday. When I first read Hey Harriets blog and saw her lovely pictures I couldn't resist, I'm just a bit slow on the uptake.

Took my lovely German Shepherd - Max, out for a walk on the local bike track today, took my camera and snapped my first Shadow Shot Sunday shots.

Hope you like them.

Me and Max off for our walk


I love this bridge, the sun had gone behind the clouds a bit



Just an Ibis sitting in the tree, it was screaming at me. Maybe he didn't want his photo taken.

2 comments:

Hey Harriet said...

These are so cool. Especially the one of you and Max! Icky ibis. They kind of honk more than they scream. Or maybe only the ones I cross paths with honk...

Thanks a bunch for joining in Shadow Shot Sunday. Have yourself a great week :)

Gunsside said...

Great shots, lovely shadows ;)