Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Red Treasury

I have been featured in this great treasury. Also had a play with 'Etsy Treasury HTML code generator' which allows you to post treasuries on your blog and have them clickable back to the actual listings. Check it out here its so easy. Thanks bacino for including my magnets in this treasury. I love red.

'I see red' by bacino


Porcelain Pomegranate V...
$38.00

Adagio - Maple leaves /...
$40.00


$

Raw Edge Ruffle Halter ...
$325.00

Casablanca Mutton mixed...
$10.00

Red Poppy
$30.00

Bracelet. Ruby Red Cry...
$30.00

charming red lace coat
$119.00

Reusable fabric composi...
$9.00

I LOVE YOU Valentine We...
$

RED PAPERS 14 digital p...
$

Round Glass Magnet Set ...
$5.00

Red and Ivory Damask Pi...
$24.00

Deep Reds Hand Painted ...
$35.00

Swiss flag coffee cozy ...
$10.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

2 comments:

Melissajanh said...

Absolutely breathtaking collection! Red is one of my favorite colors!

Christine Wallace said...

Congratulations Sarah,
I love being in the treasuries, it feels almost as good as a sale!
It's encouraging when fellow artists appreciate our work as much as our customers! Gorgeous magnets Sarah!!