Monday, October 4, 2010

Lovely Spring Day



Well I woke up this morning to the most beautiful spring day I could remember. I has been raining for days so to see the sun is wonderful. Well seeing today is my day off I decided to head out to the garden after walking the dog.

Well one look at the dog and he was in great need of a brush. That winter coat is coming out and there is hair everywhere. So the first half hour was spent brushing Max, the German Shepherd. For anyone who has owned a Shepherd they lose so much hair. This was the hair that I collected after one brushing session.

Then next to clean up the mess the chickens had made. I love having chickens and love that they are free to roam around my backyard but, boy do they make a mess...

Here is the before shot.

And the culprits.

About an hour later I had the backyard looking semi respectable. Only to have to do it all again next week, I'm sure. Oh well it was a nice day to be outside.


After, with Max, the slightly less hairy dog!

1 comment:

Bec said...

Oh, Max! I miss you :)