Thursday, October 15, 2009

Count Down to Christmas - SALE


Its only 10 weeks till Christmas. Wow is it just me or did this year go really fast.

I have decided to have a COUNT DOWN TO CHRISTMAS Sale in my Etsy store.

What does that mean, I hear you ask?

Well every week I will be giving a percentage off all purchases that corresponds with how many weeks till Christmas. So this week its 10% and next week it will be 9% and so on.

Discount will be off the total cost of item and postage. So the quicker you buy the more you save. Refunds will be processed through Paypal after purchase.

Follow me on twitter @designsofheart to keep to date with the savings.

Check out my new items that I am adding all the time. I am working on some Christmas items so keep your eyes out for them.

Have a great day and remember, the world really is wonderful. :)

xxx

No comments: