Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I Can't Believe It - The Front Page

I cant believe it, I made it to the front page of Etsy. It came and went and I didn't see it on there but today when I opened my shop and discovered an item that had, had only 10 hits last night now had 409. Something had happened, a quick look at the Craft Cult website (its a website that keeps track of all featured etsy shops, very cool) and I discovered I had been on the front page at 8:00pm EST Monday July 27 2009.

I must admit I was quite excited. My husband couldn't quite understand all the jumping around, "I guess that's a good thing?" he says. He really has no idea. For all those Etsy sellers out there, you can understand, this is something you wish for but have no control over getting. I even got one sale out of it. I guess the excitement will die down soon but I think I will revel in it for a day or so.

:)


2 comments:

Bec said...

That's awesome - well done, you!

bubbachenille said...

Good on you Sarah, Congratulations !