Monday, May 20, 2013

Shout Out Week - The Happy Red Dog

I just love handmade, and sometimes its hard to get our name out there. The competition is great. 

So this week I am starting a 'Shout Out Week'. For one week I will pick a great handmade Etsy shop, every day (this week we are local - Brisbane) and do a Shout Out. Let's get handmade noticed.

The first one up is The Happy Red Dog



Zoe makes beautiful Kids Personalized Name Signs & nursery decor ideas and much more. She even takes custom orders. 

I love the great ideas for boys. What little boy wouldn't want this on his door.


This is so sweet. I just love this saying. Great to hang on your nursery wall.

You can follow The Happy Red Dog on twitter and Facebook

Follow this week's Shout Outs on my Facebook page. 

Tomorrow - Debi M Designs


1 comment:

denthe said...

Wonderful promotion. Love that last saying too!