Sunday, August 9, 2009

A Few of my Favourite Things #2

So here is the second edition of A Few of my Favourite Things.

Bike track


My puppy Max (well he's not quite a puppy any more)

I took my camera out on my daily walk this week and snapped some shots.



One of my favourite things is going for a walk along the bike track down the road from our house, and with this gorgeous Brisbane winter weather we are having how could it not be a favourite.




The sun was shining, not a cloud in the sky. Beautiful.



I have lived in other states where winter is cold, rainy, cloudy, miserable. So now living in Brisbane where winter is sunny and mild, some times cool, but still bearable, how could you not be happy.



I love Queensland it truly is the promise land.



So that concludes A Few of my Favourite Things #2.

The belly button tree!

All done and tied up with string, these were a few of my favourite things.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Hello, Sarah! Thanks for the follow on Twitter...so nice to meet you and find your lovely blog! It looks beautiful there where you are... and love your puppy...and that belly button tree! Happy weekend! :o9

Bec said...

Oh! :-( I miss Max so much! Please give him a big hug from me!! Love the pictures of the path...makes me a little homesick!

Barb King of Prairie Harvest Arts said...

Looks like a beautiful place to live. Happy for you.