Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Welcome

Hi

Welcome to my first ever blog. I have been meaning to do this for ages but never made it till now... So here goes.

My name is Sarah and I have always been a crafty person, in the good sense that is. Anyway recently I have really gotten into quilting and I have started to design my own items. Mostly with stitcheries and small wall hangings.

I have been selling my goods on ebay for about 6 years and recently set up a shop at oztion.com.au. So go ahead and have a look at all my goodies. www.oztion.com.au - vshop - Designs of the Heart.

I will upload some photos for you to see when I get the chance. I recently was part of the first Handmade Expo that took place in Ipswich, Qld. It was great. There were so many people that attended and so much great handmade stuff. The next Expo is September 20th at the Ipswich showgrounds, come along and check it out. See their blog at www.thehandmadeexpo.blogspot.com


Well I will be back soon. Stay tuned.

Sarah

1 comment:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Hi Sarah
Nice work...be warned though, Blogging can become very addictive. Hope you had a good time at The Handmade Expo in September.
See you soon
Liesa