Saturday, August 1, 2009

A Few of my Favourite Things #1

Welcome to 'A Few of My Favourite Things' #1

For the first one I would like to feature an etsy seller that I stumbled over during my endless hours of looking over etsy.

I found Annie Design and her unique hand crafted crochet applique and accessories by accident and I don't know whether it was the gorgeous flowers that she creates or the fact that she comes from Ireland (always had a fascination with Ireland, one day I will make it there for a visit) that attracted me to her shop.


She does such lovely flowers. I have always loved flowers and hearts and she does both. My favourite is the Crochet Applique in Yellow and Pink. I love the colours and she's right it does remind you of apple blossom.


Blue, Lilac and Purple Crochet Flowers


Here a few more of my favourite things from her shop.





Well thats the end of the first addition. All done and tied up with string, these were a few of my favourite things.

xxx

No comments: